With whom will my information be shared?

Due to data privacy laws, your information cannot be shared with anyone outside of the Chisago County Chemical Dependency Unit without a signed release of information from you specifying information that may be shared. Information about you cannot be shared with other Human Services programs or Probation without a release of information. Information would only be shared without your consent if there were a significant risk of danger to yourself or others.

Show All Answers

1. Who can apply for services?
2. With whom will my information be shared?
3. If I have insurance, will I qualify for Rule 24 funding?
4. Can I get a Rule 25 assessment the same day I call?
5. If a Rule 25 assessment is court ordered, will I be seen faster?
6. Where can I go for treatment?
7. How will I pay for treatment?
8. I think my loved one has a problem - What can I do?
9. I still have questions - Who do I contact?
10. What other Resources are available?