Items Accepted & Rejected

Note: All accepted items must be in 5 gallons containers or less.

Automotive / Petroleum Products: Antifreeze, brake fluid, charcoal lighter fluid, gas, kerosene, oil and oil filters, power steering fluid, transmission fluid.Ammunition: Call your local law enforcement or Chisago County Sheriff at Phone: 651-257-4100.
Home Improvement Products: Adhesives, driveway sealers, paints, paint stripper, paint thinner, roofing tar, rust remover, solvents, stains, varnish, wood preservative, aerosols.Appliances and tires: Harris - Recycling for Wildlife 651-674-7268 North Branch - ECSWC 763-689-4056 Rush City - LHR 320-358-3988.
Batteries: Rechargeable batteries, including NiCad, button batteries, and small sealed lead-acid batteries. Discard alkaline and carbon batteries in your trash.Vehicle Batteries: Automotive, marine, motorcycle, lawn tractor, etc. Return to any business that sells these types of batteries.
Fluorescent Bulbs: Link to MPCA page  Using and Managing Energy-efficient Fluorescent and HID Lights.Construction / remodeling debris: For disposal information call your local garbage hauler or DKV Enterprises Demolition Landfill at 320-358-4911.
Household Cleaners: Cleaning products, drain cleaners, metal cleaners, oven cleaners, spot removers.Electronics: Harris - Recycling for Wildlife Phone: 651-674-7268 Wyoming - SRC, Inc. Phone: 651-462-5268.
Lawn and Garden Chemicals: Fertilizer with weed killer, flea killer, herbicides, moth balls, pesticides.Mattresses: Harris - Recycling for Wildlife Phone: 651-674-7268.
Miscellaneous items: Acids and bases, mercury, pool chemicals, photographic chemicals, propane cylinders, cell phones.Trash / Empty Containers: Throw in your trash: empty aerosol cans, alkaline and carbon/zinc batteries, empty containers, fertilizer without weed killer, empty/dried out paint cans with lids removed.

Note: All accepted items must be in 5 gallon containers or less.