SHIP intentionally invests in creating opportunities in partnership with communities to create equitable, healthy, and positive conditions that promote well-being for all Minnesotans.
- To increase policy, systems, and environmental change (PSE) opportunities for healing, social connection, and belonging within all contexts.
- To build mental well-being and resiliency within a community or specific age groups within a setting or across settings.
- People in Minnesota feel an increased sense of belonging and feel respected (e.g., increased number of people who report they belong to their community, schools, and workplaces).\
- People in Minnesota have opportunities to heal, live, and work in trauma-informed environments.
Previous partnerships & projects:
- Partnered with local schools to increase availability of sensory tools for students.
- Assisted in the implementation of sensory hallways for students to allow for more structured brain breaks.
- Provided Social Emotional Learning Curriculum and training to local schools.